Our family

Our family

Friday, January 20, 2012

She's almost here!!

Like every other typical 39 week pregnant chick - I am getting impatient!! I never understood the impatience that comes at the end of pregnancy before, I mean, come on! You've been through over 9 months of pregnancy, what's a week or two more? Whatever. I am so anxious to meet her and make sure that she is safe and sound...not to mention I would love to get my own stomach back instead of constantly being jabbed in the ribs :) I know that she will be here when she's ready and I just have to be patient, but man is it hard! I think I am just also tired of working - I definitely need a break at this point.

Nothing really new to report. I went to the doctor today and my cervix is unchanged from 2 weeks ago. Disappointing but there is really nothing I can do. I've tried everything - even went for a jog with Gus, went dancing, drank Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, ate Eggplant Parmesan, etc, etc. Say a little prayer that this weekend she'll make her arrival!!

Jordan and I took some pics last weekend and they are posted below. We had a lot of fun doing it and thanks to Dale and Jess we have an awesome new portrait lens to use :) Thanks guys!!





No comments:

Post a Comment