This weekend was off the chain. We were just what I like to be: busy busy busy.
Friday night after work we attended our very first LDS wedding reception. It was really interesting to see how the whole thing goes, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the sweet tunes of Florida, Right Round fill the dance floor. What the??
![]() |
| Jordan's co-worker, Trevor, his awesome wife, Tish, and their cute and tiny son, Maxwell :) |
On Saturday we took Kinsey for her first hike in a long time and she did AWESOME! We ended up doing an hour hike on both Saturday and Sunday, and she barely complained! I think she was just reveling in how awesome her new workout outfit is :)
The weather was gorgeous and J and I felt great getting in a workout. Hiking is definitely more intense with a 25 lb. kid on your back.
On Saturday we decided to meet Collin, Sara, and Avery at the Gardener Village Farmer's Market for a little fun in the sun. It was great! Pony rides, 4 day old baby goats, face painting, pretty flowers, and delicious food and drinks. The best part was that Kins and Avery got to hang out and ride horses together. They even gave each other hugs and kisses when we left 0:)
Kinsey got a little silly towards the end, and so did Jordan and I. Can you tell?
![]() |
| "Spin me around faster daddy!!!" |
![]() |
| I swear I can't ever throw her far enough, high enough, fast enough. She is a crazy lady. |
![]() |
| "The camera loves me, what else can I say?" |








No comments:
Post a Comment