Dear Summer,
My friend, my pal.
I love you.
Like, I think I'm IN love with you. And I never ever want you to leave. EVER.
I love you.
Like, I think I'm IN love with you. And I never ever want you to leave. EVER.
| Too big for this pool?? Nah.... |
Think of all the fun things that we do while you are around. We go to the pool, go to the park, play at the splash pads, and really just love the snot out of you. I can't believe that in just 2 short months you will be deserting us for cold weather and no more pool!!! I just want to say right now that I'm going to miss you so much and Kinsey and I don't know what we are going to do without you. Please tell Winter to be mild in temperature and to dump lots of snow for us to play in. It's not as good as shorts and flip-flops, but we will make do.
Sincerely,
Jordan, Meredith, and Kinsey
--BREAK--
Alright, now that mom said her peice, it's time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Because it's my turn! That's right, since I'm a whole 18 months old now (as of yesterday) mom said I could post a blog to tell you everything this huge brain of mine knows.
This will be short.
First things first...I can remember!! That's right, I'm actually starting to remember things. Like when mommy asks if I want to go to the park, I say, "Swing!!" because that's my favorite part of the park and I remember that. Pretty awesome, huh? Also, when I wake up first thing in the morning I ask for "cheeeeeesthe" because I love cheese so much and I remember that at least 10-15 times a day :)
Secondly, I love Avery.
She's my best friend and even though my social skills leave a lot to be desired, I always have a good day when she's around. And my mommy and her mommy wear matching shorts, so I'm pretty sure they're best friends too.
Also, I'm a gymnastics super-star. As in, Kind of a Big Deal. I go to The Little Gym in Draper once or twice a week and daddy has even come a few times which is my favorite!! That way when I wear mommy out in the first 10 minutes, I can switch to daddy and keep running around like a crazy lady. I learned how to do "Back Whoopty-doos" and somersaults on the balance beam. And I think you'll be glad to know that I haven't fallen off the beam once. I'm sure has nothing to do with mommy hovering right next to me and holding on to both hands. That's obviously just a precaution.
Here I am totally nailin it:
Here I am totally nailin it:
I've been working on being able to say the following but since I can only speak in 1 to 2 words phrases, I'll just type it out.
Hi. My name is Kinsey, and I'm obsessed with shoes.
Like, I want them on my feet AND hands. Yes, I believe obsessed is the word. The silver lining to this, however, is that I'm already a trend setter. Today, I wore one flipflop and one shoe out to breakfast and everyone was looking at me. I'm pretty sure it's because they all agreed with my decision.
I've also decided that my favorite decade was the 80s. Which is why I used daddy's ankle socks to impersonate Jennifer Beals from Flashdance. Sooooo stylish :)
![]() |
Speaking of being cute, here I am. Taking care of my favorite monkey, George, and my little Mickey Mouse figurine.
I feed George and give him plenty to drink, and even tuck him in with my "B" (blanket) from time to time. I brush Mickey's teeth and make sure he keeps those pearly whites, and while I'm at it I melt my parents' hearts. I know what's up.
And that's pretty much all I wanted to tell you. Well, that and sometimes I laugh when I poot. But I'm sure that will end when I'm grown up. Right?







No comments:
Post a Comment