Looking for a hot, new vacation destination? Well you've come to the right place.
Mom and dad are SOOOO cool (remember I said that because it'll be at least 23 years before I'll say it again) that they decided to pimp out our backyard. (I'm not allowed to say pimp, so don't rat me out).
I believe the saying is, "Go big or go home". Well mom and dad went big AT home.
Our backyard went from this:
To this:
So now I not only have my own personal pool boy
and waitress....
I also have this totally awesome slide that I refuse to go down by myself.
Unfortunately, these "improvements" are a virtual deathtrap for people under the age of 3. So between falling into the waterfall, falling into the hottub, eating dirt from the planters, and grabbing boiling lava-hot rocks from the firepit, poor sister is in trouble. Way to think this one through mom and dad.
The upside is that for those over the age of 3, we can chillax in the backyard, roast marshmallows, splash around in the hottub, play ping pong, listen to some tunes, and just get cray.
It was worth every penny if I do say so myself :)





No comments:
Post a Comment