Work went well this weekend and I'm starting to really like everyone and be more comfortable. I'm also by myself now which is nice :) The Swim Squad did great as well - we even had 18 registrations in one day yesterday - our avg. is about 5-10 registrations/day...so that was great! Jordan and I have signed up for Ballroom and Swing dance lessons - our first one was this Tuesday. Really fun - we are definitely the best in the class, which isn't saying much considering we are up against 6 other people...all over the age of 65. But it's fun - Dancing with the Stars, here we come!
Tonight we went to the gym and on the way home also got some great pics - the whole valley was a mixture of Blue, Purple, Pink, and Orange. Wish you could have been here - SO much prettier in real life.
Here are the pics - enjoy!!!

What a hunk 0:)

Jordan practicing his perfect form before dancing lessons :)

Classic "Alex" expression :)
Being the gangstas that we all are deep down.

What in the world is going on here?? :P


Hard at work :)
Gus was handling it pretty well at first, then slowly, things got ugly. I think he hated us for at least a day after this little trip 0:)
The community wine bottle - kind of gross, I know :P
Bella loves to swim!!


This is our drinking water - as natural as it can come!
We made it to our destination!! Now for some good drinking water :)

Me and Gus-Gus :)
Bella is READY to GO!

SOOO cutsy! Gus and his second girlfriend Bella...Sorry Gracie! (Different area code) :P Just kidding. They didn't necessarily LOVE each other (I think Gus' heart is still in Gville with his girlfriend Gracie) but they definitely got along :)
SOMEONE was trying to take a pic of my bum, but Sarah is saving me...she is very shocked that they would even try! ;)
Alex and Josh waving to the camera at 4:00 in the morning! On our way to Moab...wahoo!

The Draper Mormon Temple by our house - SO pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment