This is a short compilation of some of the random things we did in June. I know I've been so slow about getting these pics up...life is so busy!
I'm doing my first week on call this week - not too bad so far, have had to go in three nights in a row (in the middle of the night) to do Lumbar Punctures, but it's a quick procedure so I'm usually in and out quick.
Swim Squad is still in full gear and poor Jordan hasn't been able to sleep in even during the weekends since the summer began (he's acutally napping right now). He has teamed up with a lady named Sandy to start The Lucky Fin Swim School which works with "differently abled" children to help them learn to swim as well. So far, everything is looking great!
Jordan's parents are coming out next week so we are so excited to have them and trying to get ready for that. Hope you guys love the pictures!
(Don't forget to start at the bottom) :)


Sarah and Kizzy being crazy :P


The following pics are from our hiking expedition to Donut Falls, Utah. SOOO beautiful, and it was like 55 degrees in June!
This is random - but Jordan and I both thought this guy was BEN!! It's Ben's twinsy :)
Full moon on the way home from the gym one night 0:)
The sunset from our back deck one night - it is just incredible here :)
So this wasn't super comforting. A dead deer that had been absolutely MAULED. It was in pieces - so as we are lost on this trail, we stumble along a mauled deer - next thought, where is the mountain lion that did this? Pretty scary.
SOOOO pretty!
Such a thug :)


This is a hike we went on after work one day on the trails behind our house. SO much fun, but we almost got lost when we went of the trail and it took about 3 hours (as the sun was going down) as opposed to the 1 hour that we thought. Jordan was behind me the whole time saying, "Two hikers from Florida DIED yesterday when they went hiking and left the trail..." since it was my idea to leave the trail - what a sweet and comforting husband :P BUT, we obviously survived and that is what matters :)
SO Handsome!
We took these pics with Gus Gus in the backyard :)
Which, unfortunately, led to these even more ridiculous moments caught on film by our amazingly patient husbands :P
Even MORE drinks back at Sarah's place...

This was a REALLY fun night, but I discovered I can't really "hang" with Sarah - she drank me under the table!
Out with Sarah and Alex as always on the weekend :)
Gorgeous sunset at the end...as always :)
Went to the Real Salt Lake Soccer Game one night :)

Such a cute little baby!!
This was our Gator Group event that we had in June - super fun!
On our way to the Gator Group event...such a perfect day outside!
SOOO happy! Barto, Ashley, and the boys came to SLC and dropped by for dinner. The boys are UNBELIEVABLY smart, and getting so big! It was really great to see them :)
I absolutely love this picture!
How random is this?? We passed this semi-truck on the way back to SLC...made me a little nostalgic :)
This was the first time I have EVER ordered beef and for some reason I was having a craving. SOOOO worth it :)
The restaurant that we went to - it was DELICIOUS!
This is what the slopes look like in the summer time :)

This is where the Winter Olympics were!

This is Jordan and I on our way to Park City one night for dinner - it was a beautiful drive...and only about 25 minutes!
The whole purpose of our trip was to make your blog! WE DID IT!!
ReplyDeleteSo great to see you two. We're staying with you guys next time we come out!