Our family

Our family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My little girl is growing up!!

Wow - I can't believe our little Kinsey is already 4 days old! She has done so great so far. We had a little episode of not peeing or pooping for an extended period of time, but once I started dousing myself in fluids, we were back in business. I have to say, I never imagined myself ever cheering and clapping when I see a big blowout diaper, but I guess you never know how you'll be with your own child until you are there :P

Jordan has been off of work for the week so that has been really fun. It is great to spend time together with all 3 of us. And our parents have really been a bigger help than I imagined - naps have never felt so good!

We went for another walk outside today, but will try to really get out of the house tomorrow - I'm not a huge fan of being sedentary. Maybe a date night on Saturday is in the cards...we'll see.

Lastly, I'll say again - Kinsey is a doll. We are so lucky - she fusses only for feeding and when she is cold...not even for a dirty diaper. Who knows if this will last, but as a new mom it is such a blessing - I only have to check two things to fix her :) And I love brushing her little hair, listening to music with her, and just rubbing her back while she sleeps on my chest. It's amazing.


Quality Daddy Daughter time....so precious :)


All bundled up and ready for her walk


At her first doctor's appointment just 2 days after she was born!


With paps :)


Getting ready for her very first bath at home....


Which turned out to be a little traumatic :( I don't think I have the heart to ever bathe her again!


Looking beautiful staring at Grandma


Loving on daddy 0:)

2 comments: