Our family

Our family

Thursday, November 1, 2012

And....I'm old.

It's been said that less is more.  And therefore I will keep my words in this post to a minimum.  Who wants to hear, or read as it may be, my usual jabber anyhow?  Definitely not me :)

My birthday ROCKED my socks.  29. (Shaking my head...)  So freggin old.


Mark Wills (sings 19 somethin, Jacob's Ladder, Don't laugh at me)
It all began with a little night of dancing.  Left work after 10+ hours, ran home, put Kinsey to bed, and went out!! Oh yeah, we are CRAZY old people :) Danced and sang to Mark Will's pretty-much-private concert, until 11 o'clock! We are rebels.

Saturday we woke up and got Kinsey all ready to pick her very 1st pumpkin at her very 1st pumpkin patch.  And it was all we thought it would be and more :P
Is she a Precious Cutie Pants or what?!?!


We ended up weighing her instead of our pumpkin.  According to the extremely-precise-pumpkin-scale, she was a whole 16 lbs!! We shall see how accurate that is on Nov 6 when we GO VOTE but also go to her 9 month pediatrician appointment.

Saturday night we got a babysitter AGAIN (2 whole nights in a row!  I know, right? My head almost exploded) and ran a race.  It was called The Night of the Running Dead 5k.  It was super fun...I've never run a race at 9pm before. Come to think of it, I've also never had blood thirsty zombies chasing after me either.  



Sunday we had a fun family day filled with lots of smiles and laughter :)


Apparently she likes to get hit in the face as the balls eject out of this toy.  Odd.



Kinsey decided to put some pants on, and we took a little trip down to Corner Bakery to take our friends, Alex and Sarah, lunch.  They just had their little baby, Abby, and she is just precious!!



That night we had friends over for dinner and what a great time it was! It was my first time hosting 5 kids and the night couldn't have been more crazy, but it was very fun and the perfect way to end my birthday weekend.  Yes, I get a whole weekend.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment