Our family

Our family

Monday, December 10, 2012

Being sick sucks.

Wow was that a stinky week. My first time being sick was a real doozy, but thankfully it's over, and it didn't happen until I was 10 months old (strong enough to handle it on my own)!

It all started with that darn tooth I told you about last time.  It hurt almost as bad as being squeezed through the birth canal, and let me tell you - that ain't any old walk in the park.
But then on top of that, I got a virus that knocked me flat on my diaper.  

This is what I looked like before I was sick:

   
This is what I looked like WHILE I was sick:

I had just woken up so cut me some slack!

This is mommy giving me a bath and trying to make me feel better:



And this is me all back to normal:


While I don't want to get sick again for a very long time, I do still love putting everything I can find in my mouth.  So it might happen. But at least then I'll get to snuggle extra with mommy and daddy - that's my favorite thing in the whole wide world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment