Our family

Our family

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I want to show you my boogers.

Now that you've gotten an update on my sister - I think it's high time I got to tell you how I'm doing too!

First of all, I still LOOOOOVE to show off my pearly whites.  Or lack thereof, as it may be.  


Like all day, every day.  Smiling is one of my absolute favorites :) 





I sometimes try to smile REALLY big so that you can see my tonsils and maybe even some boogers.  Like this:



I'm thinking of having my jaw surgically altered so that I can open my mouth even wider one day because this still doesn't seem to cut it for me.  I'll let you know how that goes.

The other reason I like to open my mouth is to put any sort of inanimate object into it.  I'm so big now that I can reach for things I want, immediately place them into my mouth, and begin to produce copious amounts of drool to slobber everywhere.



I'm pretty sure that if I could shake my head quickly I would spray it everywhere just like this cutie:


Inanimate objects aren't the only thing I like to suck on.  My sister's fingers and toes work great as well! And apparently she loves it to, so it's a win-win :)


I've been practicing my mad roll-over skillz and am such a pro that I now sleep on my belly most every night.  If I'm super exhausted I'll still stay on my back, but now that I'm moving a little more in the night mom and dad put a bumper in my crib to contain all of my extremities...which I'm totally cool with. 


I've been eating a lot more lately.  Mom made me a spinach, brocolli, cauliflower mixture and a carrot, apple, zuccini mixture that I love, but I also really like butternut squash and sweet potato.  

Oh, who am I kidding? I just LOVE food.  Period. 


Oh, and milk too! About 7-8 oz at a time. But give me a break - I'm a growing girl :)


I'm still sleeping about 11 hours each night, but I've been practicing staying awake during the day. I'm happy to tell you that I've now mastered staying up for 3 hours at a time.  I even stayed up for 5 hours one time and I wasn't even cranky.  Mommy and daddy can thank me for being so awesome later when I can understand them :)


And, of course, I still love reading.  Especially when I can rip the pages, eat them, or completely hide my whole head in the book :)


My newest skill is sitting up on my own.  Here I am for the first time being left to sit up on my own without any support.  Obviously I wasn't a bit scared.


And here I am showing off my confidence because I'm rocking it.  Plus I'm vaguely aware that pillows have been strategically placed to prevent any more faceplants or whiplash like I previously experienced.


Changing the subject....

I've recently discovered that my mom is a total weirdo. See here?  She thinks I'm laughing with her....


But at least I have the coolest sister that ever lived to talk about mom's weirdness behind her back with when I'm older :)


And other than that, I've just been busy growing in size (I'm in all 6-9 month clothes) and getting some hair.  In fact, I have at least 1/2 inch of peach fuzz on my head and mommy is so excited to be able to put my hair in a ponytail in about a year or two :)


Overall I'm one healthy, happy little girl and I love my family so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment