The next day was spent primarily watching Paps work on his laptop but he took a few breaks to throw the kids around. The closer he gets to dropping them, the more fun they have :P
We spent the evening snuggling, playing, and prepping for College Football Saturday :P
The next day was dedicated to playing on the floor in our underwear.
Just kidding. We also watched the Gators dominate East Carolina and Auburn beat Jacksonville State. Thankfully both teams pulled it out even though they were playing such powerful opponents :P Noone was more excited than Teagan...Hip Hip Hooray!!
Dad spent halftime developing his pole skills, which I gotta say, wasn't near as weird as you'd think it would be. I never pictured my dad working a pole, but I'm sure you'll agree that he looks like a natural.
![]() |
| As soon as my dad sees this he will call me and say, "Take that picture down before I put a flipflop in your a$$". Guaranteed. |
The next morning Teagan got some snuggle time/sit-on-paps-lap-while-he-works-on-his-computer time :) Whatever kind of time it was, she was happy about it!
The next day we decided it was time to end our hibernation and enjoy the beautiful outdoors...
So we headed to the park to throw the ball...
And slide down the slides. I never knew how cool we all look while in mid-slide. And now that I do, I'll refuse all flash and non-flash photography when sliding in the future :P
Unfortunately, it wasn't all fun and games.
![]() |
| Biggest complaint about myself: I never know how to leave on a high note. Pretty much every fun event has to end in tears before I realize it's time to go. |
We got a few more snuggles and laughs in....
And then Paps passed the heck out. This is what 3 days of 2 tiny, crazy people (and a few beers) will do to you.
And that was it...as fast as Paps came, he was gone again.
Unlike me, he knows how to leave on a high note :) XOXO













No comments:
Post a Comment