Our family

Our family

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Airhead Meets Technology

It's been a month now and boy has our security system proven to be a great purchase! So far nobody has tried to break in, but when you make the unfortunate decision to watch "A Walk Among The Tombstones" at bedtime, a security system is a MUST. HAVE.

We double and triple checked to make sure our alarm was set that night and even after googling "Positive quotes" and scrolling through those for an hour, this is still how we slept.  
If we can't see the bad guys, they can't see us...right?


We did have one false alarm the other morning, and I'm proud to report that it only took me a mere 72 seconds to figure out what that really loud, weird sound was.  My stupidity actually came in handy as it taught me another feature of the system...it takes the picture of anyone who disables it!  My pic isn't really that cute...



but it's better than this guy's.

(Who the heck is this?)

Anyway, I sure learned my lesson. I'll definitely make sure to be wearing a full face of makeup and have my hair brushed before I trip and disable it again :P

No comments:

Post a Comment