Our family

Our family

Monday, January 22, 2018

Kinsey's 6th Birthday Bash!!

Kinsey's 6th Birthday Celebration was a success!! Jordan and I gave her the option of having a big party or going on a trip and she, of course, chose to go to St. George :) This family LOVES St. George.

So we packed up, picked the girls up at school early, and headed out on Friday afternoon....



We were surprised at how warm it was right when we arrived and wasted no time jumping in the pool....they'd already had their goggles on for at least an hour at that point anyway :) #alwaysswimmingintheirminds



This is how I get in pictures these days....just stick in an extremity and call it a "family pic" :P


Kinsey had a blast....


and, obviously, so did Teagan.

This is her happy face. At least I think (and hope) it is, as this is definitely her most common facial expression :P 

We spent the night in jammies, eating pizza, snuggling, and doing girl stuff...



....and after the girls went to bed Jordan and I finished up by getting ready to make Kinsey feel extra special in the morning!! PS - if you'd like to make your child's birthday celebration very inappropriate, buy balloons at the Dollar Store. What is happening with these balloons?!?! :P


























The following day we discovered this hidden gem....the Sand Hollow Aquatics Center!! Seriously, it is BADA$$ for any of my friends heading to St. George soon. The water was super warm and there are a ton of fun things to do including a huge slide and obstacle course!





Seriously about to explode with excitement!

We spent the rest of the weekend with more eating, snuggling, relaxing, and playing tons of board games. It was everything I thought it could be and more. And if you're thinking from these pictures that I wore the exact same T-shirt, sweatpants, and socks the whole weekend....you'd be correct. Don't judge...I love those damn clothes :P 





And that was it. Sunday we packed up and headed back from these gorgeous Red Rocks...


to 14 inches of snow. It's always fun to sit in the car on the side of the street (while the kids scream that they need to go potty) for 30 min when you get back home in order to snowblow so you can pull into your driveway. But I guess I had it easy since Jordan did all the work :) 

New Olympic Sport: Running through a foot of snow with shorts and tennis shoes on. At least Jordan makes that appear super athletic :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment