![]() |
| J wants me to clarify that this pic is VERY old! |
I should have known that when I married someone that I nicknamed "Mr. Smiles" that together we would produce a VERY smiley baby. But I didn't. Every time she smiles it still surprises me and makes want to burst inside. :) Therefore, I decided to dedicate this blog post to the many smiles of Kinseybug.
(Some of these pics you have probably seen before, but I knew you'd want to see them again, and again, and again, right?) :) If this doesn't make you smile, you should probably lay off the Botox.
![]() |
| The Many Smiley Faces of My Little Lovebug :) |
Besides her smiles, she is growing by leaps and bounds! She will be 4 months old in 5 days...say what??? Holy heck. I've started her in 3-6 month clothes and she even fits into the 6 month onsies!! Unfortunately, I had to change her 4 month pediatrician's visit due to work, and now she won't be doing that appointment until she is almost 5 months. I really want to know how much she weighs, so J and I are going to try to find a scale in a grocery store somewhere and when we find out, I'll let you know (I know you are on pins and needles) :P
She is now grabbing things on a regular basis and, of course, bringing them right to her mouth.
![]() |
| She holds onto things even in her sleep! |
Which brings me to the next step in her oh-so-amazing-progress, she is TEETHING!! How can that happen already, she was just born yesterday! I kid you not, she is drooling like a champ and biting on everything. I'm already sad thinking of her getting a fever or having pain in her mouth...I have the Tylenol on standby. :( Poor little baby, not too much fussing yet, but I have a feeling it's coming.
And lastly, she's standing up and I'm just sure she'll be walking in a week or so ;) She really likes standing and just holding my hands for balance, and so I let her do it quite often. The longest she has gone is about 20 seconds so far, but I think she's getting stronger by the day. Too bad we haven't made any crawling progress, but maybe if she's walking at the age of 4 months, she won't need to crawl, right? :P
![]() |
| Cutest thing - EVER! |
I'm going to admit that I looked at this photo at least 40 times today at work, and I may have shown every one of my patients how stupidly cute she is...I'm very professional like that.
I'll be introducing solid foods to her starting in June and I can't wait!! My cousin, Shannon, got me a book on how to make your own baby food and my friend Megan said she'd help me as well. Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures of the food covering every inch of her body except her mouth and post them as soon as it happens. Can't wait!
Alright, that is it for now....hope you are happy dad!! (He told me I need to post more about Kinsey and less about Jordan and I. It's funny how parents lose complete interest in their children when they become grandparents...and by funny I mean kinda sad) :)





Aww love all the smiles! Super cute! And as for the teething, when Tyler was that exact same age, I thought he was teething because of excessive drool and biting on everything and then those sympotoms just stopped cold turkey a few weeks later. He didn't get his first tooth until he was 7 months (and then got a ton at one time!) and it was not bad at all! Nothing like the horror stories I expected- No fevers, diaper rashes, or Tylenol needed. I only remember a few nights where his sleeping was affected. Hope its the same with sweet Kinsey! She seems too happy to get upset! :)
ReplyDelete