Speaking of dancing - Kins has been dancing all the time! She still loves music and is especially enthralled with Christina Grimmie who we watch on Youtube quite a bit. She's also quite a fast little runner. In the words of the Juvenile...She get it from her momma. We play chase constantly and I'm amazed at how much she understands that game. She chases me until I turn around and give her a look - and off she goes in the other direction, running from me! Hours of entertainment for both of us :)
A few more things she loves:
1. Carrying her blanket EVERYWHERE
2. Pushing buttons: The car, the garage door, our phones, remote controls, etc
3. Pointing and waving
4. Playing in the car, especially the trunk....kidding :)
5. Riding in her wagon
6. Throwing mulch everywhere
7. Smelling the flowers
8. Reading books
9. Playing in water
and last but not least
10. GIVING KISSES. This girl will kiss anything and everything in her path, including inanimate objects such as clothes, the floor, and unfortunately the toilet seat. She is SUCH a sweetie!
She is starting to talk ALL the time. I know what you're thinking. This, she definitely does not get from her momma ;) She babbles all day long and barks whenever she sees or hears a dog. Daddy also taught her to say, "Woooooow" and "Ooooh, Ahhhhh" which she uses for everything.
She is still taking 1 nap/day and usually goes from 1-3 pm. Her hair is growing like crazy and her bangs are even hanging in her eyes!! Marmie almost snuck in there and cut it, but we made a promise. She can't cut it yet, but when Kins does get her first haircut, it'll be from Marmie :)
We are still working on pooping in the toilet and have had success quite a few times! She now comes over to me when she is straining and I run her to the toilet. Sometimes we make it in the potty, sometimes it ends up in the diaper, but either way I think she understands the concept. And she loves waving bye-bye to her poopy as it gets flushed. Is that TMI? :P
Kinsey is now such a social butterfly :) She is so good with strangers, which I guess is good and bad. She no longer freaks out when new people come around and actually warms up to them quite quickly. When we go to the library she is always trying to play with the other kids and even goes up to the adults occasionally. I can already tell we are going to need to reinforce the "Don't talk to strangers" lesson quite frequently.
And lastly, she is such a great little eater. We've tried a lot of new things with her lately which she's actually enjoyed. This morning she had eggs and orange juice. To my surprise she downed that OJ! We've also had beef jerky, watermelon, olives, spaghetti squash, chicken pot pie, and craisins.
Before I go I'd like to state that I know this post might be a bit boring, especially for those of you who don't care what Kinsey is eating and how often she poops on the potty (which I can't imagine wouldn't be interesting!) But she is growing up so quickly and I want to remember every last detail. We love her more than words can say :)



No comments:
Post a Comment