Our family

Our family

Sunday, April 13, 2014

So I lied....

Yes, I have perjured myself.  I said earlier that my next blog post would be about Kinsey's transition to her new, awesome, big-girl room (courtesy of daddy) but, alas, I have deceived you.  I have SO many cute pics that I need to get out there first, so that post will have to come next.

First of all, I have grandparent pics to share!  I mentioned that Mimi came to take care of Kinsey while we were gone, but what I didn't mention is that this lucky little lady also got to see Grandma and Grandpa too!!  They came out half-way through our trip and switched with my mom, so they got to have some 1-on-1 Kinsey time too :)

Here are some pics from their adventures:




Here are some pics from Mimi's adventures:




As you can see, she was thoroughly entertained.

Now to throw in some cute pics we've taken around the house these last few weeks. They are all adorable and speak for themselves, so I will be a woman of few words....for once.

Kissing yourself never gets old. Especially when you have such great hair :)

Wearing mommy's clothes has officially begun! She couldn't have picked a more awesome shirt to start with.


Jammie dance parties are a regular occurrence around these parts. She has obviously perfected her rock-star moves.

Park day with Shasha and Jakie! She is already fighting the boys off...

Going out to breakfast in her awesome new Adidas outfit from Grandma and Grandpa :)

Final Four Gator Game!

WE GOT FROZEN!!  She can hardly believe her luck.

It's a good thing she has the most fun daddy that ever lived :)

No comments:

Post a Comment