Thankfully, Kelly, Scott, and Olivia were kind enough to oblige us in our quest to have visitors in the house every day for the entire month of March :)
The last time Kelley and Scott came for a visit, Scott dislocated his shoulder while skiing on day #1 and subsequently underwent numerous unmedicated attempts at resetting the joint before finally achieving success. I would hate Utah if I were him...since that was obviously Utah's fault.
| 2012 |
BUT, thankfully Scott is a bigger, better person than I, and he decided to give Utah another shot.
Don't F this up Utah.
![]() |
| The guy on the left is Utah. The guy on the right is me. |
So, they came on a Thursday morning and we started having fun immediately!!
We went for walks in the wagon...
and in the stroller...
![]() |
| Olivia is THRILLED. |
Although I don't have a picture of it, those socks that Olivia is wearing weren't there when we got back home. I found them, soaking wet, in her mouth. Apparently she has delicious tasting, weather resistant feet. (It was like 40 degrees outside!)
We spent one day playing with the kids while Kelley and Scott got some alone time on the slopes...
And the next day playing on the slopes with them!
But first, Kinsey wanted to practice her skiing.
It was P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N.
And that night, we rewarded ourselves with some delectable dinner, drinks, and lips :)
Before they left, we had a little time to go to the park, play, and try to take posed pictures of three children under the age of 3. This is the best we got.
| Seeing as Kinsey isn't crying, Teagan doesn't have grass in her mouth, and Olivia is actually looking at the camera, I'd say this is actually pretty darn impressive. |
And that was it. The next day, they were back on an airplane to Florida. But not before a few early morning snuggles :)
We love you guys!! Thanks for the visit, and thank you, Utah, for not F-ing it up.









No comments:
Post a Comment