Our family

Our family

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweaty Palms and a Fluttery Heart

If you are reading this right now, consider yourself lucky.  You are one of the chosen people who gets to read my love story.  My sweaty palms, weak knees, fluttery heart story. 

I've fallen in love.

Only this time, it's not with my husband. (Although he is still quite cute, eh?)



-GASP-

It's with my Macro E.


Nothing makes me feel like a new woman the way 5 minutes with this bad boy does.  Ooh. la. la.  My heart seriously jumps every time I look at it (which may or may not be weird), and the saddest part of all is that I only get to use it once a week.  If I had my druthers I'd use it twice a day, but apparently that's "not recommended".  What do they know?

Instead of smoking a cigarette after our time together, I get the fabulous experience of using the cooling gels to apply all over my face, neck, and chest.  It's like Katie and Kathy took heaven, mixed it with rainbows and unicorns, and put it into an ampule.  -insert angels singing-

Anyway, that's not my only love.  I'm also obsessed with the REVERSE line which has....wait for it...REVERSED my sun spots (see how I did that?) and taken my skin to a brighter, less spotty, more radiant place that I never knew existed :) I'm basically a shining star. 

Just like my mom always told me I was.

The red-headed step child of my new toys is my AMP roller.  It gets overlooked because of my dying devotion to my Macro E, but I still love it just like someone loves their least favorite child.  You know what I mean, right?




Not only can this thing fly through the air totally unaided as seen above, but it can also:

1. Improve your skin's texture
2. Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
3. Increase your skin's firmness
4. Cure cancer.

Ok, maybe not #4.  But everything else.  Wowzers.  Besides, haven't you always wanted to roll tiny needles all over your face? That's my freggin childhood dream! 
(Disclaimer: It doesn't really hurt, unless you are a wimp.)

And who can forget the strips heard around the world?  

By this I, of course, am referring to the Acute Care Strips which took Facebook by storm when I posted Jordan's Before and After pictures (much to his dismay).  

This is after a single 12 hour overnight use

If you can't trust Nicole the Consultant, who can you trust?

Besides all of this, Rodan + Fields also has regimens for acne, aging, and sensitive skin, as well as Microdermabrasion paste, sunscreens, eye cream, and an AWESOME hand treatment regimen.  They haven't forgotten a thing...it's almost like the creators went to Medical School or something.

And to put the cherry on top of the already irresistible sundae, they give everyone a 60 day money back guarantee.  I'm sorry, did I read that wrong?!?  

No. No you didn't.  You have 2 months to use their products and if you aren't satisfied, you get all of your money back. 

I know.  Mind. Blown.

Anyway, that concludes my love story.  Thanks for allowing me to share.  

Now go out there, order some stuff, and look and feel like a champion. You deserve it! (Because you are obviously my friend and my friends deserve only the best life has to offer. AKA Rodan + Fields products)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment