Our family

Our family

Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's that time of year again....

If you are looking to hang out with the Meher clan, you might want to hurry and see us either today or tomorrow, because come Saturday we will be booked solid every weekend for the next four months.

That's right...it's FOOTBALL SEASON!!  

And I've already spent $200+ on Etsy to make sure that the world (or at least Utahns) know that we are Gator Fans.  Exhibits A - C:


IMISSMYCOLLEGE
TheSassySquirrel
A Bushel and a Peck
In case you were wondering (probably not) we will be raising Kinsey the proper way: as a pure-bred, swamp-loving, football-obsessed, Tebow-fearing, orange-and-blue-wearing, chomping little Gator Girl.  

And she is ready to accept this challenge. I know this by the way she tried to eat the football when I handed it to her.  This girl is hard core :)

Just broke out of the huddle and ready for the snap!!



No comments:

Post a Comment