1. We watch Finding Nemo at least 7 times per day...AND have it memorized. In yo face.
2. Kinsey is the proud new owner of a "beep beep" which gives her whip lash on a daily basis.
3. We've recently had some ghost sightings around the house:
4. Kinsey is growing hair like it's her job and there is finally enough to put a "bow" in. Holy cow do bows excite her.
5. We play some pretty bad a$$ games. Like the one where we put Kinsey in bed at night and she smiles and says, "Bye Bye!". Then we walk away and she says, "Mama, Dada" and we come back to see her and she says, "Hug?" We play it 10 times a night and it gets me every time. :)
| Cutest bed-head curls 0:) |
6. Jordan and I did this for our last date night:
![]() |
| 15 minutes from our house, a 1 mile hike, some rock climbing and you are here. So freaking cool. |
7. What can be more exciting than going to the beach in Utah?!? (Even if the sand felt like little pieces of glass and the tiny "ocean" was 50 degrees) :)
8. Our friends have a firepit!! And Kins stayed up until 10 pm to play with Avery....for the first time in her life. She's all about living life on the edge :P
![]() |
| How stinking sweet is this? Avery and Kinsey holding hands is the equivalent cuteness of a brand new puppy being born. |
![]() |
| This is why I love Utah. Campfire fun with no bugs, no humidity...just good old fashioned badminton and smores. |
9. I think Kinsey took a class on cuteness. She now asks for a hug multiple times per day and just wants to cuddle all the time. I'm so lucky! (That's not really exciting per se, but this is MY blog, and I'll make the rules.) ;)
10. And last but not least, we have added two new members to the Meher household!
Meet Jake and Shannon (aka Shasha) :
I think everyone knows by now that we finished our basement this summer. Well, we were lucky enough to find Shannon and Jake to fill the empty space...in our basement AND in our hearts ;)
They have made quite the nice home down there, and although it hasn't even been a month yet, I never want them to leave! Shannon is SO wonderful and treats us all like gold. Example #1: I came home from work the other day to homemade enchiladas ready to go in the refrigerator! :-0
Example #2: Jordan and I are eating homemade pasta that Shannon brought us as we speak! (or as I write) Unbelieveable :)
And Jake is the best little kid - so sweet and attentive with Kinsey and just a good person all around. I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of them in the future!! :)
So there it is. Don't be jealous that our lives are so dang titillating. Yes, I just said titillating.








Wow - the basement looks great. Getting good renters is always such a relief. I'm glad you found some!
ReplyDelete